jueves, 4 de febrero de 2010

my familiar hero



My Mother " My Familiar" Hero

Its name is Nayimi of the Carmen Perez, born here in Maracaibo been Zulia and has 42 years of age, nacio 31 of December of year 1968… It is but pretty and beautiful that I have in ma life is an exemplary woman worthy to admire and my hero… she member state my breast is my miejor friend, woman fighter and done pa lante not teniene by anything or by nadin…! I want much to it

So that I say that it is my hero? because thanks to her I am where I am and to point d to graduate to me as Lic.: in social communication. it is my example because he has been father and mother simultaneously, is very friendly, worker thanks to her is very collaborating with the other people… very and to its work she is that we took the bread of every day to the mouth and maintains to its breast and runs with the expenses of its treatment…



Thanks Suck Your arms always were abrían when it wanted a hug. Your heart included/understood when a friend needed.
Your eyes to tier to us became hardened when a lesson needed to me. Your force and your love guided to me, and they gave wings me to fly.
A mother is able to give everything without receiving nothing. to want its heart without waiting for nothing yet in return. to invest everything in a project without measuring the yield that contributes its investment to him. A mother continues having confidence in her children when to all the there are it others lost.
Thanks for being my mother. You are the unique person of the world that always is, of unconditional form. If I reject to you, you pardon to me. If equivocal me, you welcome to me. If the others cannot with me, you abres a door to me. If I am happy, you celebrate with me. If I am sad, you do not smile until you make me laugh. You are my unconditional friend. Thanks!


I hope that many are identified and identified to their breast like their great friend and its better heroin… because what I am I do not have words and I am short to be able to describe the grandeosa and maravillasa that is this being, is me Nº1 hero I want much to it .......... your commentary counts

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario