sábado, 6 de marzo de 2010

personal poem

This poem treats and speaks on the lack of affection by the many people some vuz to happened and what it costs to him to express what they feel…


The Lack of affection

It would want decirte many things, but I need and I exceed words to me, needs your smile every morning, your glance when beginning of the day, your lips when words whispered to me, your gestures that caused that it adored to you.

your defects and odd habits that enchanted to me, your dreams by which you fought, your errors and failures of which you rose, your tears that caused that you were buried in your memories, and of this and but you were in charge.

But the reality is that exceeds love to me for darte, for besarte, acariciarte, tocarte and amarte, but today I awoke with a single and true reality, today your not these with me, then the kilometers also separate and the words to us.

I hope that you there liked and identify to you if you wish to comment… your opinion counts



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario