domingo, 7 de marzo de 2010

My Memory

present the photos are which other memories that I have from my childhood



Memories of my childhood of the three (3) years of age





Christmas in kinder the hope with my teacher Nancy













graduation of kinder











dance of dance to the 6 years of age












my celebration of 7 years, decorated of beautiful and the beast












I liked to practice karate










celebration of disguise in the School Juana de Avila, attended second degree










it participates in the reign that every year is made in my community when tapeworm 8 years of age












my communion










my better moments… from my adolescence.!!!








memory







of my









fifteen (15) years












celebrating with my friendly of 5to year of baccalaureate I complete day of classes in my house










my graduation of 5to year












familiar photo in my act of 5to year












with my friendly of the university in semestral 1er





although the presented/displayed photos are few, definitively they bring very pleasing memories to me… your commentary counts.!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario